The success of a digital solution does not depend only on the product itself. Digital water services are expected to be:
- cyber secure,
- and to safeguard data protection and privacy.
Cyber-secure flow of information and interoperability of DWC will ensure the:
- and resiliency of the developed digital solutions.
Therefore, DWC will map:
- the flow of information,
- identify cyber-threats linked with the implementation of DWC solutions in existing systems,
- and propose solutions to reduce cyber risks at strategic, tactical and operational levels promoting their resiliency against threats.
digital-water.city will also define:
- a reference ontology,
- a common framework for the explicit contextualisation of the knowledge included in DWC value chains,
- and develop a semantic interoperability middleware to data exchange, based on the ontology developed.
The link between the cyber-secure flow of information and interoperability component of digital-water.city as well as the development of digital solutions will be established by means of Community of Practices.